Here are some troubleshooting steps that often fix many issues:
1. Try restarting both your device and the game. Ensure no other apps are running after you restart your device as well, in case something is interfering with the game. If your device is in power saving mode, try turning it off and restarting the game to see if it resolves the issue.
2. Check to see if there is a new version of the game or any updates for your device. The new version may include a fix for your issue.
3. If the above two steps don't work, please contact Player Support via the Contact Us button in the Options menu. Please provide us with the make and model of your device, its model number and OS version, as well as information on where and when the issue is occurring.
Please let us know of the following details:
- A description of the issue.
- Is this issue always occurring or is it intermittent?
- If it is intermittent, please tell us the date it first occurred and any changes you made to the game or your device around that time.
- Are you seeing any error message? If so, please send us a screenshot of it.
- The date, time, and timezone that the issue latest occurred, as well as what mode you were on when it occurred.
- What were you doing just before the issue occurred?